sobota, 8. junij 2013

Give Me A Summer To Remember


So here are some items I would really love to take with me on my summer vacation! And let me just say that this is a very narrowed down list since I could choose probably about a million pieces :) I think that every summer should start with an amazing swimsuit for during the day and a sexy dress for during the night. Great shoes don't hurt at all;) Since the weather since now has been very weird to say the least (sun and hot at one moment, freezing and raining the next), one item on my list includes long sleeves and I absolutely love it since it always feels good to say fu*k once in a while. The accessories just make the list complete! Guess it's time for shopping now :)

Found all items on Fashionlista, check it out!

Xoxo, SaraBelle

2 komentarja: