sreda, 27. november 2013

My sincere apologies and London memories

Ok, so I'm sorry... like really sorry... This month has been No Blog November for me. I've just been really busy with college and everything and my blog was the first to suffer. But good news is, I'm going to make December my Blog Devoting December :) First post will be my Primark haul that is highly overdue and my monthly favorites, than I will become obsessed with Xmas and I will feature recipes, Xmas styles and everything christmasy :)

Last year I was in London in November and I absolutely loved all the Xmas decorations and lights and Winter Wonderland and I would do anything to be back there again but I guess I'll just have to settle with some pictures from last year :)

 London always make me happy :)


 Oxford street Xmas decorations <3
 Blondies :)
 Covent Garden
 Been to London 8 times but this way my first time eating a London pie :)
 Can't go without Starbucks :)
 Pub time :)
 Somebodies grabbin' my butt :P
 Vietnamese food! Soooo goooood :)

WINTER WONDERLAND






 
 Yummy :)
 PRIMAAARK!!

Shrek The musical <3


Xoxo,
SaraBelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar