ponedeljek, 14. oktober 2013

Fall inspiration

So ince again, I've been really bad... I have been so busy with everything, college, dance lessons and life in general that my blog was, yet again, a victim:) But today I would like to write about (trumpet sound) AUTUMN <3 it is in my top 2 favorite times of the year (alongside XMAS!!) and my mood can instantly get better if I just find the time to sit in a park and watch the leaves change. And don't get me started on fall fashion! Now this is my N.1 favorite way to style because I'm so in love with layering :) I've put together some of my favorite pictures of fall fashion, maybe for a little inspiration ;)

Ok, so you probably also know that HALLOWEEN is coming soon and I'm soooooo excited!! I've been hosting Halloween parties ever since I came back from Canada (about 15 years :)) and I'm gonna write about all my decorations and recipes that I'll be using so don't forget to check my blog ;)

Xoxo, SaraBelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar