četrtek, 3. oktober 2013

September Favorites



So a month has already passed and I was so busy that I don't know when that happend :) Here are my monthly favorites:

Favorite moment of the month?


 - Learning I was accepted into my Master’s degree! Now I’ve already started with my classes and I have to say I’m really happy with them :) 
And the second favorite moment was definitely our trip to  HVAR which is now one of my favorite summer destinations! You can check out the pictures here (Saying Goodbye To Summer)



Favorite book?
 
Sophie Kinsela- I've Got Your Number

Laughed my ass off! :)



Favorite movie?


-          The Perks of Being A Wallflower
Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. I've been wanting to watch it for sooo long and when I finally did I feel in love with it. I also love the soundtrack; it has some cool songs on it. The movie is basically of anyone that ever felt like they didn't belong or just wanted to change something about themselves or their life. I highly recommend it!



Favorite fashion find?

-          A small but big bag (if you know what I mean ;)) that I got from six and I actually featured on my previous blog post. It’s silver and I can put everything I need in it and it was only 8€!!



Favorite make up or hair product?

  Crème Puff pressed powder from Max Factor
It’s really light on my skin, still offers the right amount of coverage and doesn’t clog up my pores which is always a good thing



Favorite Quote?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar