nedelja, 8. september 2013

Saying goodbye to summer...

So I've spent the past week in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. The island Hvar. We stayed in a small fishing town called Jelsa and I can't remember the last time I cried because I had to go home! Had the most chilled out week in a very long time and am already planning on returning next year! I really highly recommend it  :)


 
 Jelsa




 Dress: Stradivarius
Necklace: Topshop




 Stari Grad



 Dress: H&M
Shoes: Tally Weil
Bag: Primark
Shades: Bershka
Hat: from Vodice

 Hvar


 Dress: H&M (Beyonce edition)

 Dress: Primark



 Top: Bershka
Belt: Pimkie
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Primark

"Don't settle. Don't finish crappy books. If you don't like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you're not on the right path, leave it." -Chris Brogan


Xoxo, SaraBelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar