torek, 24. september 2013

Huge "Accessible Style" Fall Haul

So when it comes to shopping, I'm not your typical fashionista I might say. I find the biggest joy in finding pieces not from the top fashion designers but pieces that are on sale but are still great to style and your wallet is not crying over your shopping spree :) Here are some of the item I've purchased for autumn and you'll see that style isn't just for the ones with the big paycheck but for anyone with a passion for fashion and an eye for the cheapest buy (how poetic of me ;))

 Little red dress :) Summer collection, but just pair it with some boots and a jacket and you should be ok :) it even has a cute cutout on the back!
 Fall must-have 




 Reminds me so much of Canada so I just had to have it!


 Big shirts and sweaters are really big this fall so you can't miss with these two guys
 
Wasn't on sale, but since this is one of the N.1 trends for Fall 2013, I think it was a bargain


 Sooooo in love with these!!!

 Smells so good and the price is insane!

They say this is a blogger must-have so I had to have it :)


XoXo,
SaraBelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar