ponedeljek, 9. september 2013

August Favorites

Ok, so September is here, saying goodbye to summer although I hope we still get to enjoy some "Hot summer days" in September too. I thought I'd do a monthly favorites for the fist time, just because it seems like a fun thing to do. So I'm gonna do it... And I can't wait... So here we go... :)


Favorite moment of the month?

- Just in general spending time with my friends, catching up and making plans for the future :)


Favorite book?

I've read so many books this summer but my favorite in August was The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. I loved it because it reminded me of my old job (same environment, same "healthy-food" obsessed people and the same feeling of having to work there for just a little longer! And of course the book is filled with fashion which is always a plus for me :)


Favorite movie?

- The Great Gatsby-yeah it was my favorite movie of August but I didn't really get to watch a lot of movies last month and in general Gatsby was a little bit disappointing. Maybe I was hyped about it too much since I heard so many good reviews but it was just a good movie, one that you don't think about after it's finished.


Favorite fashion find?

- So I've wanted this jacket ever since I saw it on Vanessa Paradise but they never had my size :( and then one time I walk into H&M and go to the SALE area (which is where I feel like home) and see this jacket, not in my size but still in a size that looks good on me :) and on sale!! My but was clpping with joy all the was to the cashier :)

Favorite make up or hair product?


- I bought the Pantene Aqua Light Nourishing Mask and I love it! It makes my hair soft and it smells amazing. Although I'm currently looking for something to really hydrate my hair since the sun and the sea have ruined the living daylights out of it :) Any suggestions??

Favorite Quote?

- "Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it."




XoXo,

SaraBelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar