četrtek, 20. marec 2014

2014 Vision Board

Ok, so most people make these vision boards in January, when everybody is all hyped about changes and new opportunities... and the vision board is a trending topic for about 2 weeks ;) That's why I made my vision board in March, when I've had enough time to think about what I really want in 2014.

You can check out my visual vision board (that's a mouthful ;)  ) on my Pinterest account but I'll list my top 3 plans for 2014 here. If you have a vision board, you can share it with me and if you have any suggestions on what else I should put on my board, please do share ;)


1. Get a French buldog. I am sooo in love with dogs and although we have a family dog (shi tzu named Balti), I want to get my own dog and name him Reggie :)



2. Move into my own place and decorate the sh** out of it! And also have a lovely and motivating home office from where my business can grow.

3. Travel somewhere where the beach amazes me. Any suggestions? :)



Next blog post will be LONDON FASHION HAUL , so stay tuned!

Xoxo,
Sarabelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar