četrtek, 13. marec 2014

My week in pictures

So let's just say that this week has been sooo lovely! Just the fact that it was sunny all the time and that I started working out more, took time to meet up with friends and still managed to get all of my other stuff done is an accomplishment in itself :) It's amazing what a little sun can do to a persons well-being and how much new motivation it can bring. I hope you had a great week and that you did something that you wanted to do for a long time but were too afraid to do ;)
Here's my week in pics:

1. A goodbye picnic for a dear friend that moved to London.
2. Chai latte and they actually had it with soy milk which made my day :)
3. Spring ootd-loving my deep coral pants
4. New leopard shoes form H&M 

1. Enjoying the sun
2. View of Ljubljana from the Skyscraper cafe
3. Chocolate raw cake with goji berries <3

1. Morning coffee break in the center of Ljubljana
2. Coffee, orange juice and planning in the sun :)
3. My favorite flowers that made my day
4. Spring hair all the way


Xoxo,

Sarabelle

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar