ponedeljek, 26. avgust 2013

FALLing in love

Hello Doves,

So even though classes don't start for another month and I still have a very romantic summer vacation ahead of me, I started thinking about my FALL COLLECTION. I made up a couple of different styles that I think I'll be wearin in September and when classes start in October.

 Still a little "Summer in the City" :) For an afternoon stroll around town when you still want to feel stylish.
 An everyday outfit, something simple and cute :)
 I'm absolutely in love with boyfriend jeans but am for some reason unable to find some for myself! This outfit is perfect for a picnic, a lunch date with your girlfriends or just for running errands since it super comfortable and chic at the same time!

Hope there are still some hot days ahead since I really want to wear this outfit! For days you want to feel sexy and show the middle finger at the same time ;)




1 komentar:

  1. Hey Sarabelle! I have nominated your lovely blog for a Liebster Award! You can read all the details on my post http://myfairlala.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    Lala xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši