torek, 20. avgust 2013

New stuff makes me happy

So I went on Asos.com because I've been looking for a new bag to start off the new busy years and I wasn't able to find anything that I liked. SO after searching for about 2 minutes I instantly fell in love with this bag from NEW LOOK! And guess what; it was on sale!!


And here is just one a of the very simple ways I would style the bag for a weekend getaway when the weather will get a little bit more chilly :)

Hope you like it**


2 komentarja:

  1. Love the new bag its verrrry cute! And I like how the outfit is casual but still very chic.

    Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin.
    www.somethingforeus.com

    -Chonce

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much :)

      I love your blog and am now following you on bloglovin :)

      Follow back? ;)

      Sarabelle

      Izbriši