torek, 30. april 2013

*Colors Everywhere*

Ok, so I have my fare share of nail polishes and I just can't get enough of them! Although Gelish nails are a major trend right now I don't really like it because it makes my nails weak and also I get tired with a color really quickly:) so that is why my collection of nail polished is major! Like I have mentioned in my previous post I love the brand Catrice when it comes to nail polish simply because they are really cheap (around 2,5€) and the pallet of colors goes on and on.. These are just some of my favorite colors (from left to right)

-You Better Think Pink
-Brickey Mouse
- Raspberry Fields Forever
- Orang-Utan
- No Snow Patrol
- Purplelized
- It Blue My Mind



 I also bought 3 nailpolishes from Deborah because they have the matt effect and one has ultralasting shine (don't they all) :) I have to say that I don't like the matt effect that much since it gets shiny the first time you put any kind of lotion on your hands or if you just rub it too much. The one with ultra resistence is actually pretty good! I've had it for a couple of days and it only chiped on one finger which is a huge accoplishment for me :)
The Mint one is n.04, red matt one is n.05 and the violet one is n. 28.



 Please never mind the quality of the pictures, my camera isn't working and the light was horrible! :)




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar