torek, 23. april 2013

* Primark Jewellery Haul*

Ok so I went a little "loco" in Primark. Me and 4 friends got in a car at 6 in the morning on a Saturday and drove 4HOURS!!! to get to the Vienna Primark. Never mind the fact that this Primark is about 30km out of Vienna and that we got lost in a small village thanks to our lovely friend Mr. Garmin <3 But we finally got there and it was worth every kilometer of the way!


So this is the jewellery I bought:

 So I bought this 3pack that included a cross, the Hamsa sign and a leaf. The Hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings it's owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. I first thought that this was 1 necklace in 3 layers but there were actually 3 for 3 € which is a real bargain! I will probably wear this with a simple t-shirt or v-neck and jeans since it's really simple and not meant to stand out.
 The next thing I bought was this mustache necklace just because it was soooo cute and it was only 3 €. The thing that bothers me a little is the short chain since the necklace only comes down to the beginning of your collar bone. I would wear this with some baggy, chic black pants and a simple tight shirt and probably accessorize with a hat and some gold bracelets.
I bought this long necklace because it really looks chic and different. It was 5 € and it's a really easy way to make an ordinary shirt pop out!

 Another necklace, very easy to wear since it's just plain silver. Again it was only 5 € so I can't complain :)
The last piece of jewelry I bought was this turquoise-green necklace which I bought because it went really well with a dress I bought (and which will be featured in my Primark clothes haul): And it was.... Yes only 5€ :) I love Primark <3 

4 komentarji: