sobota, 20. april 2013

*Thinspiration*

So I’ve kinda decided to be more fit, heathy and skinny and stuff… So about a month ago I started eating healthier and I when through a lot of different theories about what you are supposed to eat,

b600ad549c7b11e2b3da22000aa804fa_7what is good for you and I realized that if I was to “obey” every single thing written in these theories, I could just start eating fried air!! Wait, not even that, cause fried food is not on the “good girl, skinny girl” list! SO I kinda made up my own theory about what I think is good for you and I guess it work for me :)

- Drink a LOT of water
- Stay away from anything white! Flour, bread, spaghetti, milk…. the spaghetti part is a bummer :(
- Replace at least some of your meat intake with fish (which I adore anyway:))
-Make up your own recipes using the ingredients you like!

Regarding the last part of my “theory” I have the most yuuuummmy sandwich recipe ever!! Get yourself some wholewheat bread, put on some blended avocado (just shove it it the blender and Bob’s your uncle ;) ), put some lettuce and an egg inside and you have a healthy, vegetabley (yes it is a word) snack!
Tell me if you like it ;)
From Sarah WIth Love…

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar