torek, 23. april 2013

*Cover Yourself Up-Maxfactor Pan Stik*

So this is by far the best concealer I have ever had! I've had it since high school (which was many, many, many years ago :)) and I have to say that I really love it.

On the product it says that it is suitable for normal/dry skin. I guess this is because it has a kind of "oily substance" making it less suitable for oily skin. But on the other hand, I tend to have quite oily skin (depends on my level of stress which is on the WTF level more times then I would like it to be) and if you use the right foundation and powder, the Maxfactor Pan Stik works really well as a concealer. If your skin is dry, then you could probably use it as a full on foundation.

Since my skin is so pale that I could easily get the leading role as a sparkling vampire in Twilight I use the lightest color available which is the True Beige n. 12 but it also comes in 2 different, darker colors.


So overall review, a great product, great at concealing imperfections on the skin and really easy to blend out. The only negative remark is the fact that it can come across as a little oily, but that can be handled with the right powder and foundation.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar