sobota, 20. april 2013

*New Beauty Buys*

Klikni za vec informacij
tumblr_mlikklp3Me1sn9683o1_500
So I kind of went shopping again and I kind of bought a whole lot of things :/ but I managed to constrain myself with the beauty buys so I only bought 6 :)
I bought:
-2 nailpolishes by Deborah. One is the 100% Mat version in a sort of mint color (n. 04) and the other is kind of a violet pink color (n. 28). Haven’t tried them out yet but they’re so pretty <3

- the catrice eyebrow kit which come with the cutest tweezers and brush imaginable :) tried it 
out, like it so far but the brush is just tooooo tiny so you have to use a bigger angled brush.

-essence sun kissed eyeshadow. I love it. You apply it with your fingers and it just opens your eyes and it has just the right amount of shimmer in it to really make your eyes pop :) 

- the catrice liquid concealer which I already used and I have to say is really nice. Hides your dark circles and covers any imperfections on the skin. Mine is in the color porcelain.

- and finally the Guhl hair mask for damaged hair. It’s a 1-minute mask and although I believe that no 1-minute mask can do wonders for your hair, this one actually managed to make my hair a little more silky and easy to comb :) 

So that is all I bought (for now ;) ), hope to buy more things very soon :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar