sobota, 20. april 2013

*March Favorites*

So since it’s the beginning of April (although you wouldn’t think so if you looked out my window and saw all the snowing going on) I thought I would share with you some of my march favorites! Yuhuu! So some of my beauty favorites this past month were:
CATRICE nail polish
-Ok, so I love this brand! I know it such a cheap brand but I just absolutely love it. Their nail polish colors are amazing and I bought about 5 different colors in March :) My favorite color at the moment is probably Rapsberry Fields Forever which is the intense pink on the picture and the Orange-Utan which is the orange one as you can probably tell from the name ;)
John Freida Shampoo & Conditioner
-This is probably my favorite type of shampoo of all time! I usualy get the one that gives your hair more volume, but I also recently tried the Frizz-Ease one and its pretty darn good as well.
Garnier Body Oil
- I boaght this product because I hate rubbing in moisturizer :/ so I saw this in the store and fell in love because it has a pump :) but never mind the pump, this is a really good moisturizer since it has all the necessary oils you body needs and is especially good if you have dry skin.
Essence hand cream
- Ok, so another “cheap” brand, but I just absolutely looooove the smell :) and it makes my hands all nice and fluffy too ;)
So these are just some of my MARCH FAVORITES. I have a lot more to try out and I’m hoping for the best





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar